A multi-platform ChatOps bot App for Nautobot.
- Support for multiple chat platforms (currently Slack, Microsoft Teams, Mattermost, and WebEx)
- Write a command once and run it on every supported platform, including rich content formatting
- Extensible - other Nautobot plugins can provide additional commands which will be dynamically discovered.
- Automatic generation of basic help menus (accessed via
/command help, or
/command sub-command help)
- Metrics of command usage via the
Full web-based HTML documentation for this app can be found over on the Nautobot Docs website:
- User Guide - Overview, Using the App, Getting Started
- Administrator Guide - How to Install, Configure, Upgrade, or Uninstall the App.
- Developer Guide - Extending the App, Code Reference, Contribution Guide.
- Release Notes / Changelog
- Frequently Asked Questions
Try it Out¶
Interested to see Nautobot ChatOps in action? It's currently setup on the Demo Instance and integrated into NTC Slack. You can sign up for that Slack workspace and join the
#nautobot-chat channel to understand what this bot can do and try it for yourself. You can try these exact chat commands and many more:
For any questions or comments, please check the FAQ first and feel free to swing by the Network to Code slack channel (channel #nautobot). Sign up here