Nautobot Helm Chart Version 2.x¶
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
2.0.0 - 2023-04-18¶
- Added the ability to create additional endpoints for scaling out, for example
/apirequests can now have their own deployments see
Values.nautobotsand the Additional Nautobots page.
- Added the ability to deploy additional celery workers to listen on additional queues see
Values.workersand the Celery Queues page
- Added optional RabbitMQ support for Celery Task Queueing
- Added the ability to create an nginx deployment exclusively for
/staticfiles. See the documentation here.
- Added the ability to run a single Job for Nautobot post_install tasks in certain scenarios. See the documentation here.
- Added support for Nginx (
nautobot.nginx.enabled) as a proxy to Nautobot (deployed as a sidecar)
- Added support for Nginx exporters (
- Added support for UWSGI exporters (
- 191 Added Observability for Celery Workers
- Added the ability to specify
- Docs on the official Nautobot Docs site!
- Default database engine now accounts for
- Moved Nautobot post-upgrade task to a separate init container
- Nautobot Version 1.5.17
- Upgraded Bitnami common subchart from 1.14.1 to 2.2.4
- Upgraded Mariadb subchart from 10.5.1 to 11.5.6
- Upgraded PostgreSQL subchart from 10.16.2 to 12.2.8
- Upgraded PostgreSQL-HA subchart from 8.6.13 to 11.2.1
- Upgraded Redis subchart from 16.10.1 to 17.9.3
- Updated JSON Schema to utilize external schemas where appropriate
Values.celeryWorkerhas been deprecated and moved to
Values.celeryBeathas been deprecated and moved to