v0.4 Release Notes
This document describes all new features and changes in the release
0.4. The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[v0.4.3] - 2021-12-13
- #172 Fix potential
DataError: value too long for type when handling especially long email subjects
[v0.4.2] - 2021-12-08
- #163 Fix inability to refresh OAuth authentication before token expires.
- #166 Handle NO-CHANGE status from parser (networktocode/circuit-maintenance-parser#125), handle unknown statuses from parser, fix potential error during nautobot-server post_migrate signal handling.
- #168 Discard cached OAuth token if refreshing it fails.
[v0.4.1] - 2021-11-29
- #158 Removed utf-8 decoding for IMAP source to support for ascii encoded emails.
[v0.4.0] - 2021-11-11
- #120 Added option to apply appropriate labels to Gmail messages after processing them.
- #156 Circuit CID lookups are now case-insensitive.