v0.2 Release Notes¶
This document describes all new features and changes in the release
0.2. The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[v0.2.5] - 2021-10-01¶
- #109 For Gmail API sources, add a new configuration item limit_emails_with_not_header_from to be used when the source_header is not From to limit the number of notifications received from a mailing list or alias.
- #113 In
CircuitMaintenacedetail view, when the parsed notifications are listed, instead of using the date of the parsing action, we show the date when the original notification was sent.
- #118 Always create timezone-aware
- #123 Out-of-sequence notifications could make the final CircuitMaintenance state not reflect the latest notification state. Now, while out-of-sequence notifications will still be processed and linked to the CircuitMaintenance for context, they will not result in a change of its overall state.
[v0.2.4] - 2021-09-20¶
- #108 Do not use the IntegrityError exception to avoid duplicating entries by verifying that the object exists before creating it.
[v0.2.3] - 2021-09-17¶
- #104 When creating
RawNotificationwe validate the Integrity exception from the DB to avoid postponing the error and handling it gracefully. Also, the
RawNotification.dateis now taken directly from the email notification Date instead of waiting for the parsing output, that will contain the same value in the stamp attribute.
[v0.2.2] - 2021-09-17¶
- #99 Change uniqueness for
- #100 Improve traceback formatting in case of exception during
[v0.2.1] - 2021-09-16¶
- #95 Add
emailmessageinfo when getting error due not able to get email sender address.
[v0.2.0] - 2021-09-15¶
- #81 Extend Circuit Maintenance ID to include the Provider and the Maintenace ID to make it unique among multiple Providers.
- #86 Adopt new circuit-maintenance-parser to simplify email related code. Use stamp from notification to define the date of the RawNotification. Limit the size of the store RawNotification via configuration file.